CHANGE OF ASSESSMENT DUE TO COVID19
30% 8 Web Quizzes via WebAssign with 5% weight for each, best 6 out of 8 will be considered.
20% Midterm Exam (to be announced).
10% Lab Exam (in time period June 15-30).
5% Lab Participation ( to be hold in time period June 01-13).
35% Final Exam (in time period June 15-30).
FINAL EXAM AND LAB-FINAL EXAM ANNOUNCEMENT
as the exam is scheduled in portal, students are supposed to be online and join PHYS 111 EXAM CLASSROOM on Tuesday 23rd JUNE at 4:00 pm.
the FINAL EXAM will be conducted on WebAssign and it consists of 11 questions which will be displayed one-by-one to the students with a maximum-two chances of submission randomly.
the LAB-FINAL EXAM will be conducted on Team as assignment and students need to upload the plot and the answer sheet manuscript with their ID card placed on it in TEAM using add files under the lab-final exam question.
all the students have to stay in Microsoft Teams during the complete duration of the exam which will be recorded.
Very Important Announcement about PHYS 111 Labs
- It is mandatory for everyone to perform and report online experiments. no exemption
- A total of 4 online experiments will be carried on.
- The experiments are scheduled according to the weekly course schedule of the group course.
- There will be 1 point bonus once the students who report all experiments successfully.
- Experiments will be taught by a tutor via Teams group.
- Students will be given a report paper (as an assignment ) for each experiment and it is needed to be completed within 2 days.
PLEASE CLICK BELOW FOR
online experiment calendar
online Lab Manual